Connect with me

I'm on facebook, y'all. And would love to connect. Click on the post-title to get a link and add me. Click on my p...

60 days ago: Stranger Than Fiction

The Chief Administrator’s doing his transcendental meditation right now, and Will’s taking the time to psych himself before his big presentation. Jeez! He’s been at it for nights.

Ever since he stumbled upon that picture of the ‘Comply’ graffiti on the Great Wall of China, he’s been obsessing, like, all over it. Sheesh! What a buzz-kill. But it’s trippy alright cos it appeared in a bunch of places in different parts of the world, and that too nearly three decades ago.

But last night things got way out of hand.

I woke up when I realized he wasn’t next to me and found him at his desk outside. Vaping as always and watching a video on ‘The Mandela Effect.’ So there’s this Hadron Collider McGuffin that speeds up atoms to rip through space and time and a bunch of sciencey shit I just didn’t get.

And then he began totally wigging out over a Facebook page for a book. Something to do with Carols and Reactors *facepalm*. He was totes tripping balls. Wait, am I repeating myself. He’s going viral and he’s infecting me as well but I just had to listen when he said that we might all be characters in a work of fiction.

My Christianity was put to the test so I kept my inner bitch in check and said nothing more than ‘You’re high af Will, come to bed.’

I guess the investigation is stressing him out. At this point, tho, I’d even be willing to try an exorcism.

Who am I kidding, it’s probably the MaryJane. I’ve got to get him to kick the habit.

But I’ll have to figure out a way to do that without him catching on.

*cues Wonder Woman Theme*

#GurlPower #GameOnBitches

No comments:

Post a Comment