Connect with me

I'm on facebook, y'all. And would love to connect. Click on the post-title to get a link and add me. Click on my p...

50 days ago: Poop & Rubbers

The first few days after the Chief Administrator's snub were hard on William.

He was all mopey for a few days. Keeping to himself at work.
Not saying much to say to me either, even after-hours.

But then he finally got his groove back channelling all of his energies into the investigation. The process of elimination, my Billy called it.

Eliminating a list of perpetrators from over 4,500 to near 300. Then down to 60 and finally where they're at today - 3 prime suspects. The Chief Administrator was thrilled when the Chief of Security updated him in the weekly chief-of-staffs meeting, giving full credit to Billy.

That's how I found out myself - as I was taking down the minutes of the meet. It felt really good to see the Chief Administrator applaud my Billy's efforts.

Of course, the words - process of elimination, kept reminding me of my messed up poop situation now that I'm #OnThePill. But it's okay, I guess. I've been having more greens and that helps. And having Billy stay inside me long after we've cum is kinda hot.

The whole no-rubber thing is a lot more fun for Billy too. He lasts longer and takes things to a whole new level. Dang, I'm getting too hot and bothered by the way this post is turning out to be. Better get back to work because those voice-memos aren't going to transcribe themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment