Connect with me

I'm on facebook, y'all. And would love to connect. Click on the post-title to get a link and add me. Click on my p...

68 days ago: #LAID!!!

William's lying next to me, fast asleep.

He came over today for dinner. We had some pasta and wine. And some of his high-quality weed. Hydroponically grown, he said, a mellow strain.

I'd tried it a couple of times back at Amityville with my ex but it used to get me more paranoid than buzzed. Billy said we must have been using skunk. That you should smoke nothing but the best. And with his job here, he could totes afford it.

When I asked him where he got it from, he laughed and said I wouldn't believe him even if he told me.

He's super finicky about his joints. Takes forever to crush and clean and roll. And he can't exactly roll so he carries a whole kit around. Glueing the paper around a pencil and then filling it up with weed. It takes a while but when he's done, it looks just like a machine made cigarette. Guess OCD comes with its own upside.

It really got me buzzed all good and soon enough we were making out. Like, big time. A regular boy scout he turned out to be - right in the middle of it all, he stopped and asked me if I was in my senses. If I knew what I was doing because he really didn't want to take advantage of me.

I answered simply by unzipping his fly. He popped his Trojans our right away. I was surprised to see the Magnum XLs but he said he was a little girthy and regular sized rubbers make him go limp after a while. Strange conversation to be having in the middle of all that heavy petting *facepalm* but we were at it like bunnies soon enough.

We smoked some more afterwards. Here's a picture he took of me.



It was only then that he realized how messy my place was and insisted that he help me organize my closet right away. The last thing I wanted to do then, after all that had just happened so I dragged him back to bed with the promise of a little treat.

Men are so easily led xD

No comments:

Post a Comment