Connect with me

I'm on facebook, y'all. And would love to connect. Click on the post-title to get a link and add me. Click on my p...

15 days ago: Hashtag Earthling

So the 22nd class of Diablo graduated today as full citizens. And it was dope!

And it's not like this was the first one I had been to either. I still remember lil Caleb standing there and taking his pledge.

I guess life was harder for Caleb than it was for me or Tammy because he didn't even get to know mum. Now that I think about it, her loss was his first apocalypse. I should probably check in on him after I'm done keying this in.

After the graduation, on our way out, the Chief Administrator asked me to send some fine chocolates to the Head Counsellor. He may sick-burn those he's unhappy with but he really does reward the ones who have done well for him.

On the way back he began talking about this exquisite chocolate making company called Royce from Japan. 'One of the many fine things we lost in the apocalypse', he said.

Okay now why am I going on and on about him like I used to when I had just arrived? *facepalm*

This post was about the graduation and the new hashtag that has popped up.

#EARTHLING

Best part, my new blog address - https://earthlingpaige.blogspot.com/ was available so I changed it to that as well.





When I was going on and on about this to William, he wasn't impressed. Just showed me a meme. And then went off on a Will-talk about humanity's vanity and fallibility, lol.

Here it is, y'all.
Meme Credits: Meme Spirited




But then my silly-Billy totes killed my buzz by showing me this insane docu called 'Earthlings' about how we humans treat animals - lesser Earthlings. It was so heart-wrenching, I couldn't watch for long.

Even looking at the poster we found is too much now....


All I hear are the young rapper's words in my mind: Chuck, Roast, Brisket, or Hind, When yo mama serve em veggies, all I say is never mind! as I look at the poster. I'm even thinking about #GoingVegan

No comments:

Post a Comment