Connect with me

I'm on facebook, y'all. And would love to connect. Click on the post-title to get a link and add me. Click on my p...

83 days ago: I Love Being Here With You

Mum's recipe for the bacon-wrapped-meatloaf stuffed with cheese totally slayed.

William kept going on and on about it after he was done in the pantry. When No. 2 overheard and asked for a taste, he just all-out lied and said he'd finished it all, lol! He'd asked me out already for an evening of indoor rock climbing just a few moments before, his treat, or I might have thrown him under the bus xD

So yea, I just got back from all that clambering and grunting and sweating, sheesh... It was quite a bitch. My body is aching so bad, I'm using voice-input to key this post in.

And dayumnnnnn!! That scrawny nerd sure can climb. It was only thanks to his encouragement that I even gave it a shot cos once we got there, I totes lost my nerve.

Afterwards, we grabbed a drink at a piano-bar. I guess the glass of wine went straight to my head, probably because of all that sweating. The jazz quartet at the bar sounded divine. When William saw me Shazamming one of their songs, he invited me over to his place for the next day of rest for some Netflix and Chill. And began researching my preferences there and then saying he wanted to be a good host.

Two dates back to back on two days of rest. Woohoo!

I wonder what he's planning though.

Maybe I'm getting my hopes up for no reason, and I shouldn't, but I can't get that song - I love being here with you - that the band was covering at the bar out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment