Connect with me

I'm on facebook, y'all. And would love to connect. Click on the post-title to get a link and add me. Click on my p...

28 days ago: Uppity Cunt!


 

THAT UPPITY CUNTTTT!!!

WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS!!

Alright... I really need to calm down or I'm going to bust the keyboard here... sheesh...

So here's how it went down:

Councilman David had come in today to update the Chief Administrator on the street-art outreach program that the comply tags had turned into. And he brought with him Aiko, a GRADE-A BITCHHH!!!

Alright Paige, think positive and happy thoughts. *takes 10 deep breaths*

So, he'd brought a mutant along. This snotty Asian goth bitch who, get this, was acting like she was doing us all a freakin favour by breathing the same air as us.

Barely had they settled down in the conference room when I told them that William would be sitting in on the meet instead of the Chief Administrator since both he and No. 2 were away inspecting the newly installed CCTV systems in the tower stairwells and basements. That bitch turns to Councilman David and rolls her eyes even as I'm still talking.

Sweet Jesus, they themselves were late to begin with. Did she really expect the Chief Administrator to be hanging around while she was taking her time getting all gussied up?

And then she interrupted me as I was formally introducing my Billy with a rude - We can introduce ourselves, could you get us something to drink?

When I returned, she was talking about the music playing in the elevators. William, though, seemed to be eating of her hands.

Wagner? he asked her. And that BITCH corrected his pronunciation. Not Wagner (like wag-ner) but Wagner (Vaag-ner). If I wanted more paint from the administration to continue my totally pointless feel-good street-art program, I'd be a lot more humane. And I sure as hell wouldn't go out of my way to point out mistakes that don't matter. Like, who the hell even cares, man.

I'd have left the room after serving the beverages but I had to stick around and record the minutes of the meet. If I had any doubts about her negging working on William, they were cleared when he insisted on giving them a tour of the Administrative office and some of the terrarium. Like Hellooo!! I'm in the room man!!!

I snuck into William's cubicle while he was away. He's changed his password to an alpha-numeric combination of my name so I logged right in and looked up her file.

Turns out she's unemployed and Viktor, the older man she was shacking up with, died after getting his weekly antidote due to some chemical interaction.

And now I'm feeling a lil sad for her.

Anyway, here's an interesting Urban Dictionary entry I found xD

No comments:

Post a Comment