Connect with me

I'm on facebook, y'all. And would love to connect. Click on the post-title to get a link and add me. Click on my p...

13 days ago: The Counsellor Is Back, Hallelujah!

I was hoping to take off early yesterday to doll up for the upcoming day of rest, which is today btw, when the report of the attack on the bus came in. Obviously there was no way to get out of the cluster-fuck the administrative office turned into.

The Chief Administrator stayed over. As did No. 2 and William. And even though there was nothing any of us little people could do, we all stayed put until No. 2 went from desk to desk telling us to go get some rest.

As I was passing by the security section to get the Chief Administrator a snack, I noticed their Chief totes off-the-hook. There were maps with pins on the wall, wireless reports coming in, a full-scale search and rescue operation raging.

The peacekeepers had it the worst I guess. And those two, the ones who were on the bus with the kids, I really hope Rambo lets them out of the stockade now.

And Chief Big-talk... From the report he just had me tap out to Rolfe, he made it sound like he Liam Neesoned her back with his very particular set of skills... Ugh!

I hope they let Will go soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment