Connect with me

I'm on facebook, y'all. And would love to connect. Click on the post-title to get a link and add me. Click on my p...

103 days ago: Every New Beginning Comes From Some Other Beginning's End

So I got an email from Tammy today… Not that I don’t appreciate all she did for Caleb and me, but she really gots to get some of that bitterness out of her system, or get laid! xD

And I get it, mum died when we were young, pops went into a beer-soaked coma in front of the TV. Guess she can’t deal with me doing so well without her. And now Caleb’s signed on for peacekeeper training as well. Maybe she’ll get it when pops’ liver cirrhosis finally does him in.

The bitch still be tripping me with the ‘You abandoned us’ shit, but what else was I to do? There’s only so much Long-Island-Pie you can stuff down your throat going thru the texting your ex Jason Mraz lyrics phase before you realize you gotta move on gurl. Hate on me all you like. What I got, I paid for.

Big change though, from a trailer park in North Amityville to this place. I still remember my first day here. Big Chief set aside an hour just to orient me. And even that wasn’t enough. *facepalm*.

Me when I found out I got the job at Eden (925) 

The man is a freakin’ machine!!! xD He’s in the office from 7 to 7 everyday, taking one meeting after another. And he crams in squash, a swim, a 15 minute power-nap and transcendental meditation as well. Whatever that is.

Keeping up with him is cray, but guess I’m doing ok now. Taking dictation, transcribing his voice memos, bringing him tea, manning the desk—that’s cake. What stresses me out is staying on top of his schedule. He has a to-do list that he runs in parallel and he changes it around at least twice a day. Sometimes I think he does it just to mess with me.

Yea right… I wish…

As he started off with me on Day One, I was like, Ze OR Hir, bitches!! That clear skin, the lean frame, but then I realized he was very polite. And British. Still doesn’t rule out Ze & Hir though.

And of course he’s British! That accent, the vocabulary… Taking down his first memo, I was like whoa, whoa, whoa… Thank the internet for autocorrect, or I’d spend half my time looking those words up. And that guy at the UN, he must be super important considering how often Big Chief writes to him.

I guess he has to. So much backstabbing and shit going on below the surface here. But I mean c’mon, we’re UN volunteers ffs! And the things I’ve overheard in the cafeteria. The meanest one was about how the clicky pen is, like, his pacifier. So what if he’s a little high-handed? If only those tools got over themselves, looked through the hard smile and caught just a glimpse of the pain in his resting bitch face. Sheesh! I sound so lame; I’ll stop here, cos I’m crushin on him hard enough as it is.

#TruthHurts #LoveHurts #FineLinesBetweenTruthAndHurt #FineBalance #CestLaFrance #CestLaVie #CestSiBon

No comments:

Post a Comment