Connect with me

I'm on facebook, y'all. And would love to connect. Click on the post-title to get a link and add me. Click on my p...

97 days ago: Coffee-Meme-Stalk

It’s amazing how much they do with the regulation gabardine over at Zara. I don’t know how long it’ll be before I can save up enough credits to buy something outside the UN templates, something designer. But there’s no charge for trying stuff on and taking selfies, amirite? In the good ole days we had a return policy as well. But whatevs!

As I was leaving the store, I thought I saw someone familiar. When I called out, he began rushing away and ended up on the floor under a pile of their new arrivals xD

He was the last person I’d expect to see there and seeing him squirm, I was all aww in my head, so I asked if he’d like to get a cup of coffee. I got into work mode, I guess, and asked what I could bring him. But he insisted on doing the courteous gent thing. This time I Awwed Out Loud. *blushes and runs away*

The n00b really likes green tea *facepalm*

When I asked him what he did off work, William went on some ‘rate of diffusion for a concept’ trip; I should Google that or whatever. After giving me like a 15-minute speech on memes (duh!) full of ginormous words like ‘freedom of speech,’ ‘social commentary’ and ‘collective something,’ he asked if I understood.

And when I went, ‘yea, you write jokes’, he turned as red as my blush lipstick. Not just on his cheeks. But all over and that’s when I knew he’d totes lost it.

I didn’t mean to kill his buzz or whatever but it took forever for him to calm down. It was good to see a glimpse of the real him tho. And all this while I thought he was an Android. Poor thing, I’ve seen him hovering around the cafeteria. It’s like he’s a little puppy, figuring out how to talk, walk, and blend in. He doesn’t realize how transparent he is xD!

And yea, I didn’t bump into the Big Chief today either. Another 4 hours at Tower Twelve wasted. I wonder what he does with himself on his days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment