Connect with me

I'm on facebook, y'all. And would love to connect. Click on the post-title to get a link and add me. Click on my p...

76 days ago: Love Is An Open Door, But Don't Sue Me Disney

What a day it’s been… actually, what a fortnight...

So William went out there a few days after I did. And he got me a pretty plant from the zone. It really does brighten up the office and thankfully no one made a fuss.

No. 2 was all smiles and winks when he noticed it on my table. I guess he figured it out and he’s cool with it.

So yea, William said he loved the meatloaf and this was his way of thanking me for it.

When he noticed me watering the plant a few days later, he invited me over to his place for an authentic home cooked Chinese meal, and well, waiting around at the shopping zones in Tower Twelve isn’t as much fun as it used to be, so I said yes.

When I walked into his apartment today, I was hit by this weird earthy smell. William was quick to pop open the windows. HE HAS WINDOWSSSS!!! He said it was from the cooking. And I guess the second thing that struck me after a while was that he was like a totally different person.

He was talking a LOT, flipping from one thing to the next, laughing most of the time, and when he wasn’t laughing, he had this shit eating grin on his face.

The Moo Shu Pork was delish! And we had some blush wine as well.

The plan was to Netflix & Chill, but after looking around for a bit, we ended up watching some funny videos on YouTube. I guess all that wine made them funnier. And then he was like, ‘I’ll show you something if you promise to not tell anyone’.

The auto-tuned one of the Chief Administrator he made from CCTV footage was HILARIOUS!! He even got the pen-clicks and everything.

His YouTube channel has a whole bunch of videos. His projects, as he calls them.

It was probably the wine talking when I said ‘I’d love to be one of your projects.’ That’s when he leaned over and kissed me. He was tentative at first but grew bolder as we went along. The way he traced my lips with his tongue between kisses was just...

I’m glad he didn’t have protection, who knows how far we might have gone.

So yea, I’m still at his apartment. He wasn’t sure about when he’d return. I think I’ll leave him a message and get going.

#SelfAwareIdiot #AllShookUp

No comments:

Post a Comment