Connect with me

I'm on facebook, y'all. And would love to connect. Click on the post-title to get a link and add me. Click on my p...

The day after: The Cycle Goes On

Tammy called today. To say that Pops was finally resting in peace. Not so sure about that, but she sounded chill. Glad she’s not bitter any more. Told her what Will told me when he left for the quarantine zone. To follow bliss. *facepalm*

You gotta stop parroting, gurl.

Wonder if Will was following his bliss with Aiko? Or was that his baby all along?

Aarghhh!! #ResetDevice

When the Chief Administrator saw me breakdown, he came back to life. He really is his own Ze & Hir. He got me this, donno what it’s called – I’ll have to jfgi. But it’s a triangle that stands. With a long rectangular base. He put it on my desk on his way out. Got a mug with hot water from the pantry. Asked for one of his green tea-bags, told me to powder my nose and bring in my clicker.

The thing he put on my desk, all black, has lettering carved on it in gold.

To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die

When I went in and asked what he meant by my clicker, he said with a gentle smile – your iPad, Miss Paige.

It’s nearly a quarter to 10. And I’m still here. He keeps dictating, asking for prints, and doing it all over again. I don’t know how much longer this will go on, but I’m glad. When he saw me smile as I was explaining how my clicker works, he looked deep into my eyes and said – Work is worship, is it not?

Miss you pops.

Be well, Will. You will always exist in my song.

No comments:

Post a Comment